Liebster Blog Award - I heart Lori!

A huge THANK YOU to Lori, the creator of Tickle Me Blush ♥  who has kindly nominated my blog for the Liebster Blog Award!  This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are new to the world of blogging.  I never imagined i'd even have followers let alone be nominated for an award!  I found out about this on Christmas eve and i am considering it to be the best Christmas present of 2011! 


I love Lori's page, it's filled with beautiful photos that will boost any girls inspiration to see beauty and creativity in any project of life. Make sure to check her out!




Here is how to participate in this nomination frenzy!

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog

My 5 picks in no particular order: 
Black Little Button
Happily Ever Anthro
The Suit Of Dreams
Lee Life and Lessons
An Urban Explorer

love,
miriam

Labels: