a Neu (tral) chapter...

 forgive me b/c i didn't blog all last week!
but i have some news to share with u friends!
i'm engaged! =)

e surprised me at work to kidnap me for the day... 
(of course my boss was in on it) 
he took me to UCLA where he surprised me with a beautiful picnic followed by 
a nice stroll around campus visiting all of the significant locations where we shared memories from the years before..
he popped the question in front of the fountain at royce hall and i said YES! 

ok so i was in work clothes when he came to get me.. he took me home and gave me 15 mins to change and get ready!  not knowing what the plan and itinerary, i stuck to neutral colors..
 i chose a dress where the bottom skirt is khaki colored and the top is white.. i covered the spaghetti straps with a cream cardigan and paired he outfit with taupe pumps... of course i couldn't forget my pearl necklace which is perfect for all occasions. 


dress: BR
cardigan: jcrew
pumps: h&m
pearl necklace: prized pearls





it was such a beautiful and perfect day with a wonderful ending!

Labels: , , , , , ,