UNIQUE LA & Insta-Photos

Happy Saturday!
It felt so good to sleep in this morning. 
I am currently lounging on the couch enjoying "The Hills" marathon that's on tv... i'm debating on if i should shower and run some errands, OR just continue to lounge around =)

What does everyone have planned for today? 
I'm going to meet Mr. E later in Santa Monica to go to the 2nd annual UniqueLA show.



Over a hundred local LA shops/boutiques selling their locally made items.. 
it's basically a way to support artists/designers in your area.

If you're in the LA area, hope to see you there!
Let me know in the comments, if you're going!

So now i leave you with some of my Instagram photos from the last few weeks. 

Follow me : simplyxclassic




    




Have a wonderful weekend!!
See you back here on Monday!


Labels: , , ,