Pink, Peplum & Polkadots

Continuing my love with peplum and polkadots... 
See my last post here.

This past weekend, Mr. E and i went to the OC Fair... 
I have to admit that we indulged in some not so good but oh so yummy fried foods... it was awesome! 
i love warm/cool summer nights. Something about it brings back memories of my childhood, even putting me in a playful mood.  I felt like a high school girl at a carnival... Even Mr. E was in youthful spirits pushing me to ride the flying swings and convincing me to play some carnival games... i was quite impressed with my fiance's skills, he won me a cute My Melody stuffed animal... 

ahh, i love summer. 







Top: H&M // Shorts: BR // Clutch: Ebay // Shoes: Zara // Sunnies: Ray Ban // Bracelets: Nordstrom, F21, H&M, Fringe



Today's Link Up: LaLaLists and The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,