Wedding Red-y

Another Monday... i don't know about you but i love long weekends! 
hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! 
I spent most of the day with my family eating delicious foods and most of the late hours shopping.  

Besides giving thanks, i attended a beautiful wedding on Saturday for two friends... it is the 2nd 
to last wedding before attending my OWN wedding =) 
i can't even begin to tell you how excited and anxious i am. 



One item i scored from black Friday midnight madness is this dress from the Jcrew Factory.. 
It was on sale for $70 and then 50% off! 
I found that the 3/4 sleeves didn't flatter me so i folded to half sleeves. 




Dress: Jcrew // Feather Clutch: Asos (similar here) // Heels: Zara (similar here) // 
Necklace & Link Bracelet: Jcrew (here and here) // Nails: Essie Fiji

Did you all score some goodies from Black Friday?  Let me know.

Link Up Here, Here and Here

Labels: , , , , , , , ,