Simply Inside - What's On My Dresser

Welcome to a part of my bedroom... 
This is my dresser...
I wonder what this reveals about my style and taste.
is it simply classic?



I've always been a fan of mirrored furniture and accents.. perhaps it's because it feels modern?


My Jewelry Box.
I could stare at these beauties all day long... 



I store all of my precious pearls in this mini apothecary jar... 
i love my pearls...


Here are Mr. E's items approved by me that were allowed on top of the dresser.. 
I gave him this Kate Spade polka dot plate to put his essentials.
watch, cologne, wedding boutonniere and his wedding ring (not pictured)


I've had this mini dessert tray for ages.. it was about 3 years ago that i moved into a decor piece.
I use this dessert tray to house my pretty jewelry boxes and pouches. 


pictured in the back is a ring holder from Kate Spade...



Of course i can't leave out a fake floral arrangement, candles and to top it off, 
a photo of us. 

What do you guys think of this peek into my little world?  
Should i do more posts revealing more about myself?

Labels: , , , , ,