I got this yummy recipe from my friend Pam...
this was my first time making it and i can't believe how delicious it turned out!
The prep work is a lot but i promise it's worth it!
1. wash your brussels sprouts
2. Quarter your brussels sprouts
3. Toss some extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper (to taste)
4. Lay out on a pan and bake for 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes
5. Fry up 8 pieces of bacon & dice
6. Dice up 2 Avocados
7. Grill 1 White Onion (in the bacon fat)
8. Boil 2-3 Eggs & Dice
9. In a bowl mix Brussels Sprouts, Egg, Bacon and Avocado together
10. Add 1 Tbs of dijion mustard & 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese and mix (to taste)
11. Squeeze some lemon juice on top and mix.. i just did half, but do it to taste
12. Serve while brussels sprouts are still warm... it's also good cold.
Labels: Cooking, Simply Made