OOTD: C'est La Vie!

Sometimes you just got to throw your hands up and say, "that's life!"

simplyxclassic red and white stripe sweater cest la vie chanel pin

I rarely shop at f21 anymore but when i do have the opportunity to visit,
i'm always surprised by their cute stuff!  Sometimes I wonder what
my life would be like if i had taken the Merchandise Buyer position at their
headquarters back in the day... Why didn't I accept the position you ask?
From my small observation during my wait time at reception and during my interview process,
I noticed that the corporate office was as hectic and chaotic as being in the stores...
enough said.

simplyxclassic red and white stripe sweater cest la vie

Regardless, when I do have the patience to shop in the store,
i'm always thrilled to score on pieces that are on trend for a low price! 
I found this really cute sweater about a month or two ago and
thought it was very Jcrew.. Don't you love that? Finding wallet
friendly items that look like it could be more?

simplyxclassic red and white stripe sweater cest la vie

sweater: f21 // chambray: jcrew (similar here) // pants: h&m //
clutch: ebay (similar here) // pin: chanel // bracelet: jcrew & nordstrom

Do you enjoy shopping at f21? 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,