Outfit: Hello Mr. Valentino

Can you keep a secret? 
Don't tell my hubby i purchased a second pair of gorgeous Valentino heels...


I just couldn't help myself... i loved my nude pair so much that i went out and grabbed
this black/nude pair.. the way i justify my purchase is that they are different. 
this pair is lower in heel and has an extra
ankle strap...and of course the color. 






top: jcrew (similar here) // skirt: ann taylor (similar here)// heels: valentino // belt: asos // bag: jcrew // sunnies: ray ban // watch: michael kors // ring: ysl arty // bracelet: hrhcollection

What do you think of Mr. Valentino's studded heels?  Love or Pass?

***
PS - i'll be hosting a Poshmark Party tomorrow night from 7-9pm
and i'll be listing the Jcrew crossbody bag i'm wearing in the photos above.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,