Weekly Press

Welcome Friday!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful valentines day! 
Hubby and I celebrated on Sunday night to beat the vday rush but i was surprised when he came home with a gift bag from bloomingdales for me.. what a smart man to not come home empty handed. 

Here are a few photos from my week. 

Mailboxes for my niece and nephews for all of their valentines... 


Tulips to brighten up the entry way


DIY paper cups for me and my hubby


Special delivery DeLuscious Cookie and a handmade yearly calendar from a sweet friend...


Mini Chloe Perfume Bottles Filling up My Kate Spade ring holder 

so i'm going to admit that when i was younger i was completely in love with the tv show
beverly hills 90210.. the original.. well, i bought the series dvd set from amazon this week and i
should be getting the package this afternoon... yes i plan to have a 90210 marathon this weekend.. 

Me, Vday Chocolate leftovers and Brandon Walsh...sounds perfect!

Hope you all have a wonderful and restful weekend!