Weekly Press

Happy Friday! 
I'm soooo happy the weekend is finally here!  
With that said, here is my weekly photos
to wrap up another week!


Currently loving my nude shoes... 
(L to R)
Valentino, Badgley Mischka, Zara 




Trying to find a place for the bride & groom sign we used at our wedding...




Errr... Laundry... enough said....
can someone please tell me if it is normal for my husband to have a million white shirts??




enjoying some milk and cookies...




I recently picked up this too faced blush, perfect for valentines day... 
not sure what i think of it yet... 




My Favorite Jewelry Pieces, Currently... 
hrhcollection aphrodite bracelet, jeweliq white bracelet, ysl arty ring, 
essie ballet slippers, michael kors watch, engagement ring. 





hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Oh btw, i made a facebook page! It's pretty sad right now b/c i don't have any followers,
but if you would like to be the first, click here =)
xoxo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,