OOTD: School Girl

I went to the Bazaar at the SLS Hotel on Saturday night with my
girlfriends.  The food was mediocre but the company was great.
As much as I love hanging out with my husband, sometimes
it's nice to get out and hang out with girlfriends to do and talk
about things my hubby wouldn't find fun and interesting. 


My outfit for the night was school girl inspired.
Well, my take on a 2013 version of a school girl.  


If I had to wear a uniform to school today it would be this!
I mean, how can you go wrong with a sequin jacket? 


This outfit was so much fun to wear...


Very preppy chic. 


top: f21 (similar here) // sequin jacket: zara (similar here) // 
shorts: zara (similar here)// heels: zara // bag: prada // 
sunnies: ray ban // watch: michael kors // 
bracelet: jcrew & jeweliq

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,