Outfit: Red Bow

Hello!
I took these photos a while back but completely forgot to post them.
Has that ever happened to you?
I'm wearing this white skirt again.. Last seen here.
I love it! it's super comfortable.. i wish i bought more than one!


I'm kinda in a blogging funk..
Have you ever been in one?  If so, how did you get out of it?


Blogging is harder than I thought.. it's a lot of
work without a lot of rewards...
I like most of you, pour my heart, time and energy into my blog.
This blog is my baby and to see it grow from day one, it's such a great feeling! 
but on the flip side, i can become a little too obsessed with blogging...
focus too much on the traffic and the numbers that a lot of times, 
i'll become discouraged if i don't see immediate change.
i'm sure i'm not alone on this... but i have to say, 
it's b/c of you faithful readers who continue to follow me
and comment on my posts that keep me going. 


So with that said, i wanted to take this time to thank you so much 
for reading my posts and accepting my blog.. It's so sweet when, what starts 
as a blogging buddy, turns into a real friendship! 
Happy Wednesday Everyone.. Hope you have a wonderful day!

top: jcrew (similar here) // skirt, belt, heels: h&m // sunnies: chanel //
watch: michael kors // bracelet: hrhcollection


+++

Today i'm doing a trend collaboration with Carly from Lipgloss and Crayons!
Go check out her page for my mint details!



Linking up here, here, and here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,