Simply Living - Surprise!

If you follow me on instagram and twitter then you already know, 


This is the reason why i've been very mia lately...
i've been pretty sick the last 2 months and have not been able
to pull myself out of bed or off the couch and blogging was the last thing on my mind.
I am currently 10 wks pregnant and it's been such a joy (aside from the sickness)


Here's a photo and first look at our growing jellybean from our ultrasound at week 8...
I'm a first time mom, so i have no idea what the heck i'm looking at.. 
Looks like a peanut to me. 

Anyways, i just wanted to let you all know what's been going on
and share with you the good news! =)  Mr. E and i are very happy
and i can't wait to meet the little one at the end of this year! 
If you're a mommy already, please let me know - i have lot's of questions!!

I hope to be back to my regular schedule soon!
thank you so much for your continued support! 

xoxo,
miriam



Labels: , ,