OOTD: Date Night Sparkle

Happy Tuesday!
Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend! 
Did anyone score on any good sales? 


hubby and i went to the movie theater to watch, "star trek".  
I know, we're really late.  It was such a good movie!!!!


I normally don't dress up for the movies, but after being home preggo sick for the last 3 months, I was happy there was a reason for me to get dolled up.  I think I went a little over board with the sequin skirt, but I tried to keep it casual by adding a denim jacket.  Oh well... Few more months and I won't want to wear anything else except sweats... might as well enjoy all of my pretty things now. 


I don't know if you can tell but my baby bump is definitely starting to show!  It's kinda like a gut except I can't suck it in and hide it at ALL! 


denim jacket: gap // lace top: f21 // sequin skirt: ann taylor // heels: h&m // 
clutch: louis vuitton // watch: michael kors // chanel pin, pearl necklace

i heart sequins.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,