What's In My Travel Bag

Since i'm down in San Diego I thought i'd show you what's in my toiletries bag.
As you can see, i'm not a light packer.. I may not pack a variety of clothes and shoes, 
but I refuse to neglect my skincare items.. 
My suitcase is always 30% clothes and 70% skincare. 

I put a * next to the items that are my 
ABSOLUTE favorites/repurchases. 


tums, essie ballet slippers, essie mint candy apple, essie smoking hot, nail polish remover, 
*victorias secret lip scrub and balm, *caudalie hand & nail lotion, caudalie mist, big sexy hair 
shampoo & conditioner, *kiehl's eye spf stick, *vitamin e stick, phyto 7 hydrating botanical 
cream, phyto serum sample, evian face water mist, neutrogena spf 70, auqafresh tooth paste, 
colgate toothpaste, *toothbrush steripod, *Laura Mercer Invisible Loose Setting Powder,  
lioeli princess mirror, essie nail file, Qtips, *shiseido oil blots,  *decanted cure natural aqua 
exfoliator,  hair slip & tie, *shiseido lash curler, tweezer, scissors, nail clipper, sharpener


ok i need to mention that i actually left out a few skincare items b/c i was trying to be good and not pack my entire vanity for 4 days.. Normally it would be doubled whats pictured above.. reason being i like to use different items for day/night and i like to switch products every 2 days or so. 

clarisonic mia, fab face cleanser, sonia kashuk eye make up remover, dr. hauscka
facial toner, *bioderma crealine, sk-ii facial treatment essence, diorsnow DNA control whitening essence, *caudalie vinoperfect radiance serumshiseido eye cream, *lancome night cream, *embryolisse lait cream concentre, *sheseido spf 42


maybelline eye studio in caffeine rush, chanel blush pink expolsion, *rock & republic spank blush, chanel translucent powder, mac concealer, chanel lipgloss #164, nature republic mango lip balm, candy doll lipstick, nars lip pencil, laura mercier mascara



mac brushes, sonia kashuk eye brow, laura mercier fan brush, sigma brush, *physicians formula liquid eyeliner, anastasia eyebrow pencil, 

If you have any questions on any of the items, let me know =)


Labels: , ,