Currently Loving - June Edition

I can't believe June is almost over!  Where has the time gone? 





Jcrew Panama Hat in White
If you've been following my blog and my instagram you probably have seen my outfits of the day with this hat. I absolutely love this hat b/c it covers my face completely thus protecting my skin from the sun.


Gold Bar Necklace
I promise I'll post a photo of me wearing this necklace soon.. It looks much better on than laid out like this.  It's such a beautiful and delicate piece that goes great with any necklines that shows off the ultra feminine decollete.






Cargo Blue Ray Concealer in #1
This concealer is my holy grail, my search is over!  I love how it brightens my under eye and covers all of the darkness.  After 12 hours of wear it's still beautifully in tact without any creasing or cakiness! It's such a great product and I totally recommend it! 

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
This mask was a huge splurge in the wallet but it's so worth every penny.  Every time I use this mask, my skin feels super refreshed, hydrated and glows from within.  Smells so good and doesn't irritate or dry out my my skin.  Just to let you know, this mask is not black - it's white.  






Bath & Body Works Strawberry Candle
My home can not get enough of this sweet scent.  I believe the Bath and Body Works annual sale is still going on so if you can, I'd go into the store and stock up on your favorite 3 wick candles which are now 50% off!  I did a major haul (hoard) the other week! 






Tooth Brush Sanitizer
Ok, so i'm a major germaphobe... My husband and I actually have the home version of this Vio Tooth Brush Sanitizer.. What's pictured above is the travel edition... I can't even tell you how grossed out I am staying at hotels no mater the rating/star.  How it works is really simple.. After you brush, tap off the excess water and put back into the container.. Once it's snapped closed, the blue light will go on and stay on for 6 mins.. This light will kill off 99% of germs and bacteria on your toothbrush!


What's your favorite item for the month of June? 

Labels: , , , ,