OOTD: White Blazer

Hi friends and new friends! Welcome to my blog!

I'm not sure how i feel about google reader going away b/c i'm not quite used to bloglovin yet.. are you guys already on bloglovin? if so, how are you liking it? and are ya following me?  =)  Just a friendly reminder that google reader is going away for good starting July 1... you can follow me by clicking right here.

 I'm wearing my "jungle" pants again (last seen here).
I absolutely love the look of crisp white blazer.
It makes any outfit effortlessly chic!


I can't even begin to tell you how comfy these pants are!
I think I could sleep in these! 




blazer: madewell // tank: old navy // pants & heels: zara // 
clutch: urban outfitters // necklace: f21 // watch: michael kors // 
bracelet: jeweliq // sunnies: ray ban

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,