OOTD: All American

Happy Monday Friends!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I'm still getting over my cold but I think i'm past the worst part.  I know 4th of July is behind us but I think I can wear red white and blue all summer long... There's something about primary colors that looks so good together in an outfit (of course yellow included). 



I can't even tell you how long i've been on the search for this clare vivier clutch!  It's always sold out in stores and the one time I finally ordered it, the website cancelled my order b/c they suddenly became out of stock... Well persistent little me kept tabs on this clutch and I was finally able to purchase it!  I just checked the website and it's already sold out! 


top: f21 // shorts: gap // sunnies: ray ban // heels / dolce vita // clutch: clare vivier (smaller version) // bracelets: hrhcollection, jewliq, f21

Have you been on an obsessive search for an item before? If so, what was it? 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,