OOTD: Black Romper & Polka Dots

 Hi Friends! 
So, I've been noticing a lot of ladies wearing denim overalls.. I guess they're back?  Wow, I remember wearing those back when I was in junior high and I loved them!  I'm not sure how if I can pull it off now, so instead i'll just stick to it's cousin, the romper... 

asos, prada, romper, bows, asian, ootd, burberry

asos, prada, romper, bows, asian, ootd, burberry

I saw this romper on asos.com and immediately fell in love with the bows!  It's so playful, girly and chic, I just couldn't resist purchasing it... Because of my weight gain, this was my first and last time wearing it before putting it in the "too fat to wear" pile. 

asos, prada, romper, bows, asian, ootd, burberry

asos, prada, romper, bows, asian, ootd, burberry

asos, prada, romper, bows, asian, ootd, burberry

top: zara // romper: asos // heels: zara // bag: prada // sunnies: ray ban // watch: burberry // necklace: ebay

So friends, what do you think of overalls coming back into play? 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,