OOTD: Florals and Stripes

Happy Monday! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  
Hubby and I went to the Justin Timberlake / JayZ Concert Sunday night and it was epic!!!  We had so much fun!  I fully admit that I was really excited to see JT and not so much JZ, but to my surprise - I had MORE fun watching JZ perform!  He was very entertaining and a lot of his old songs brought back memories of college days when I was young and stupid. lol.  Anyways, they were a dynamic duo!

stripe dress, floral blazer, prada bag, zara heels

stripe dress, floral blazer, prada bag, zara heels

I've been trying to wear more patterns b/c I feel like it conceals my weight gain...  I saw this blazer at the Target clearance section and I couldn't pass on it b/c it was super cheap!  Check your targets b/c it still might be there if you're interested!  Knit dresses are a pregnant woman's best friend... I'll tell you a little secret.. This stripe dress i'm wearing, it's actually from gap lounge wear.

stripe dress, floral blazer, prada bag, zara heels

stripe dress, floral blazer, prada bag, zara heels

stripe dress, floral blazer, prada bag, zara heels

blazer: target // dress: gap outlet // heels: zara // bag: prada // sunnies: ray ban // necklace: etsy // rings: windsor

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,