OOTD: Foral Coral

Greetings!
I don't know about you, but lately i've been loving the color coral... I saw this skirt randomly at the Loft last week and my mouth dropped when i saw the price! $5!!  There was nothing wrong with it, it wasn't damaged or had any marks.. I love the ease and flow of summer skirts. 

coral, loft, ann taylor, jcrew, summer skirt, rebecca minkoff, chanel pin

coral, loft, ann taylor, jcrew, summer skirt, rebecca minkoff, chanel pin

coral, loft, ann taylor, jcrew, summer skirt, rebecca minkoff, chanel pin
finding new ways to incorporate my new chanel pin into my wardrobe.. I promised my hubby that i'd wear this pin at least 10 times this year.. that was the deal when he bought it for me in Oahu. 

coral, loft, ann taylor, jcrew, summer skirt, rebecca minkoff, chanel pin
b/c every blogger takes photos with flowers in their bag...

coral, loft, ann taylor, jcrew, summer skirt, rebecca minkoff, chanel pin

top: h&m // skirt: loft // heels: ann taylor // bag: rebecca minkoff // hat: f21 // bracelet: jcrew // watch: michael kors // brooch: chanel

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Please don't forget to subscribe on bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,