OOTD: Hot Pink In the City

A little complaining going on here....
So i purchased this beautiful YSL bag a few months ago and I have no idea what the heck I was thinking!  Why in the world would I buy a white bag??  It's so high maintenance!!!  I took this bag with me to Hawaii and it was ok but on this day, I realized what a huge mistake it was to buy a white bag... My hot pink romper rubbed off on the back of my white bag!  argh.  Never again! 

hot pink romper, ysl bag, ysl

hot pink romper, ysl bag, ysl

hot pink romper, ysl bag, ysl

Last weekend I was in LA to meet up with some girlfriends to attend the Renegade Craft Fair.. It was super hot!!! Heat and Pregnancy is not a good combination. 

  
After the craft fair, hubby and I stopped at Bottega Louie for lunch...


romper: american eagle // sandals: no name store // hat: f21 // bag: ysl // necklace: etsy & stella n dot // watch: michael kors

I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! <3

Labels: , , ,