OOTD: Mellow Yellow

 I attended a Kendra Scott event last night hosted by my friend, Kimberly Luu...
Anytime i'm invited to an event the first question I always ask myself is, "what am I going to wear?"  but these days the question I ask is, "what do I have that still fits?"  lol.  I'm so thankful for the person who created elastic! I purchased these yellow shorts from Zara months ago and they still fit me mainly b/c of the elastic band!  Throw a black blouse on with some heels and top off with a chanel bag and volla! Outfit of the night! 

zara heels, zara shorts, ysl arty ring, chanel purse, michael kors watch

I think i'm getting to the point where I can no longer wear heels anymore... 

zara heels, zara shorts, ysl arty ring, chanel purse, michael kors watch

zara heels, zara shorts, ysl arty ring, chanel purse, michael kors watch

top: f21 // shorts: zara // heels: zara // bag: chanel // watch: michael kors // rings: ysl, h&m // necklace: swellmayde

What are your go to's for an evening event? 

Labels: , , , , , , ,