OOTD: Pinky

 I am now 24 weeks and about 15 pounds heavier... I'm constantly feeling bloated that the last thing I want to do is get in front of the camera and pose for photos... But on this non-special night, I literally dragged my butt off the couch to change out of my "oh so comfortable pregnant friendly sweats" to make myself feel a little better.. Hey, I even curled my hair! Does anyone else do that?  Thank you to everyone who left comments to my previous post!  I appreciate all of your kinds words and it's so nice to know that i'm not the only one who struggles with the pregnancy weight gain!



I saw this Top Shop dress at Nordstrom a few weeks ago and I was thrilled that it was part of the anniversary sale!  Did any of you guys score on anything good?  I also purchased these grey booties from the sale.. I love the low v cut shape!  I'm tempted to get it in the teal blue color as well.  







dress: top shop via nordstrom // booties: nordstrom // bag: prada // sunnies: ray ban // watch: michael kors // necklace: jcrew // bracelet: hermes // rings: honey my heart, h&m // nails: essie blanc, kroma gold

Don't forget to enter in the $140 JCrew gift card giveaway!!!  Enter HERE.
OH yeah and I listed a few new items to my Poshmark closet if you're interested. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,