OOTD - Red White & Blue Collab w. Jeans and a Teacup

Aloha Friends! 
I'm currently blogging from Honolulu, Oahu!  




Here's my red white and blue outfit....You know me, I kept it really simple with this white dress from gap that is very belly friendly and added a blue f21 cardigan to hide my massive line backer-esk arms... lol! I added my favorite red bow belt from h&m to give the red pop color. Tada! My patriotic look!  I want to wish everyone a wonderful 4th of July and hope you all have a safe and fun time! Can't wait to see some fireworks!  



I am also collaborating with Jessica today from Jeans and a Teacup.  If you haven't checked out her blog, leave my page NOW and go straight to her's. Make sure to subscribe and follow her!  There's only a few blogs that I daily check/read on my feed and Jessica's is definitely one of them.. I love her style and how she's not afraid to mix prints and colors!  She always looks so chic and well put together! So effortless! 




Thank you to everyone who subscribed to my on bloglovin!  I really appreciate your support!  I plan on doing a giveaway soon so stay tuned!  Mahalo and i'll talk to you soon!

xoxo, miriam

Labels: , , , , , , , ,