OOTD: Styling a LWD with LadiesinNavy

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

Today i'm collaborating with Kelsey from Ladies in Navy for a "Little White Dress" challenge.  Make sure you check out her page to find out how she styled her little white dress with fun neon pops... Also be sure to follow her blog to keep up with all of her outfits.  Keep reading below to find out how I styled my LWD.



I love the way colors pop against a white background so for my challenge, I took this fun lobster print scarf and belted against my dress it so it looks like it's apart of my dress.  I kept everything else neutral so that the bright orange color would stand out.  








dress: gap (similar here) // scarf: jcrew (similar here) // heels: aldo (similar here) // bag: longchamp (similar here) // belt: f21 (similar here) // watch: michael kors // necklace: jcrew (similar here) // 
bracelet: jcrew & anthropologie (similar here) // sunnies: ray ban

So if you're wondering why I have a duffle bag, it's b/c i'm going on a mini family vacation to San Diego for a few days.  I LOVE this longchamp bag! It's the perfect size for airplane carry on and also big enough to hold everything I need for a weekend getaway. 

Thank you so much for reading! 

Click to Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,