SimplyxClassic on Instagram

Hubby and I are back in Socal... 
I wish so much to be back in Honolulu! 
We're not quite unpacking everything b/c on Sunday we'll be leaving for a family road trip to San Diego... I normally don't travel this much.. just taking advantage of the free time the hubby has before he starts his new job. 

a week of my life on instagram in Oahu, Hawaii. 
follow @ simplyxclassic

my carry on's... ysl bag & long champ bag

motsumoto grocery store shaved ice, north shore

fallen plumeria flower

giovanni's shrimp truck, north shore

love their packaging

hubby

boots & kimo's famous banana pancakes, kailua

4th of July fireworks, view from our hotel room

something tropical to take home with me

yummiest papaya and freshest fruits ever!

beach essentials: magazines, sunnies, hat, water, face mist, sunscreen, chapstick, aloe vera

Have a wonderful weekend!!! 

Labels: ,