In The Cart! - Sephora

Happy Friday Friends!
TGIF!

First of all, thank you so much for your replies to my previous post regarding my blog identity! It was so nice reading your comments and emails about your encouraging thoughts!!!  I really appreciate the feedback and for your ongoing support!

+++

I'm kick starting my Labor day weekend by doing a little bit of online shopping this morning...So b/c my pregnant body is changing everyday, I haven't been shopping for clothes - well, nothing fits me.  So instead, i've been focusing on beauty products!   I'm not going to lie, this purchase was quite expensive, thank goodness for Sephora's awesome return policy!  I've been itching to try Eve Lom skincare for a while but their line is super expensive so I decided to splurge on the travel set so I can try out a few items to get an overall sense of the brand... And of course, how could i resist the new Marc Jacobs beauty line! The packaging is beautiful I wanted to buy everything but my wallet was already looking pretty thin... 


1. ysl sheer candy balm in juicy graperfruit    2. tarte amazonian clay brow mousse in medium brown    3. peter thomas roth mineral spf powder    4. marc jacbos lip balm    5. marc jacobs concealer pen in no2    6. eve lom travel essentials 

Have you tried any of these?  If so, please let me know your thoughts. 
Have a wonderful Labor day weekend!

Labels: , ,