OOTD: Back to Basics - Cream & Black

Hi Friends, hope you all had a wonderful weekend... 
Hubby and I went to Las Brisas with the family to celebrate my mom's birthday.  Best of three - great company, yummy foods and a beautiful beach view. 


So instead of keeping up with all of the trends and struggling to find cute maternity clothes, I'm going to stay with simple and classic pieces that are comfortable to wear... So my all time fall backs are white and black, a hat and red lips.... of course I added my chanel brooch for a little luxury. 

stripe, romper, loft romper, ann taylor heels, jcrew hat, panama hat, ray bans,chanel brooch,

stripe, romper, loft romper, ann taylor heels, jcrew hat, panama hat, ray bans,chanel brooch,

stripe, romper, loft romper, ann taylor heels, jcrew hat, panama hat, ray bans,chanel brooch,

Baby is getting bigger and more active each day! I feel her moving and kicking around a lot..  It's the most wonderful and weird feeling at the same time! All of her moving and sweet nudges make all of my pregnancy woes go away. 

stripe, romper, loft romper, ann taylor heels, jcrew hat, panama hat, ray bans,chanel brooch,

stripe, romper, loft romper, ann taylor heels, jcrew hat, panama hat, ray bans,chanel brooch,

stripe, romper, loft romper, ann taylor heels, jcrew hat, panama hat, ray bans,chanel brooch,

cardigan: jcrew // romper: loft // heels: ann taylor // hat: jcrew // bag: jcrew // sunnies: ray ban // watch: michael kors // brooch: vintage chanel // lips: mac cyndi 

What are some of your 'back to basics' classic pieces? 

Labels: , , , , ,