OOTD: Big Green

Happy Monday!

Oh gosh, I can't hide my bump anymore... I have outgrown all of my regular clothes and the large/xlarge items I wear oh those "hefty" days... I have to give major props to my hubby for going maternity clothes shopping with me over the weekend.. We spent all saturday morning at the mall going from one maternity store to the other... 3 hours of waddling around and I walked away with 3 items.. argh.. Why are maternity clothes so ugly?  Any suggestions on where to shop?

floral peplum, maternity, green skirt, windsor skirt, circle skirt, ray ban, zara heels

floral peplum, maternity, green skirt, windsor skirt, circle skirt, ray ban, zara heels

floral peplum, maternity, green skirt, windsor skirt, circle skirt, ray ban, zara heels

floral peplum, maternity, green skirt, windsor skirt, circle skirt, ray ban, zara heels

top: hm // skirt: windsor // heels: zara // clutch: urban outfitter // watch: michael kors // necklace: zara // bracelet: nordstrom // sunnies: ray ban

Don't forget to enter my Anthro Giveaway here

Labels: , , , , , , , ,