OOTD: Floral Blazer and Stella & Dot

Yay it's Friday! We made it! 

Thank you so much to all of you ladies who have left me such sweet comments about the struggle i'm having with this baby weight gain blues.  It really means a lot to me that you're actually reading my post and supporting me through my sad pursuits of vanity.  Everyday I feel like a cow and everyday I try to avoid mirrors... I'm starting to struggle with blogging outfits of the days b/c I only want to wear leggings and a loose fitting shirt.. should I start a new series?  100 ways to wear leggings? I know it's a silly struggle b/c i'm gaining weight with a purpose, but it's just nice to know that you all understand how I and can relate! <3

zara blazer, floral blazer, stella and dot jewelry, ootd, blogger, coach purse, zara heels, red heels

Today, I had the pleasure of collaborating with Serein from Stella & Dot.  If you're a youtube junkie like I am, you should definitely check out her youtube for beauty/fashion related videos.  She does great reviews on products and I love all of her shopping hauls! 

Are you a stella & dot fan?  I am!  I love my on the mark necklace and wear it quite often!  
I love their unique jewelry pieces!  Check out this suton necklace i'm wearing from their new collection, you can wear it 5 different ways!  

zara blazer, floral blazer, stella and dot jewelry, ootd, blogger, coach purse, zara heels, red heels zara blazer, floral blazer, stella and dot jewelry, ootd, blogger, coach purse, zara heels, red heels

zara blazer, floral blazer, stella and dot jewelry, ootd, blogger, coach purse, zara heels, red heels


Baby is now 26 weeks... and I am about 25 pounds heavier...


blazer: zara // dress: urban outfitters // heels: zara // bag: coach // sunnies: ray ban // watch: michael kors // necklace: stella & dot // link bracelet: stella & dot // arrow bangle: stella & dot // eden bangle: stella & dot // arrow ring: stella & dot 

Thanks so much for reading!  Don't forget to enter my anthro giveaway, it ends on Tuesday! 
Have a wonderful weekend! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,