OOTD: Goldie

Good morning friends!
If you saw my post from yesterday the you saw how big my belly is... and guess what? 
The growth isn't stopping!  For the first time, I'm wearing maternity jeans!  I have to admit that they are comfortable!  I might even wear them after pregnancy!  Just this week, my feet started swelling up! I can't believe it! This means, no more heels for me.. I'm perfectly content in my flats! 

I absolutely love these gold loafers from Shoemint!  I love metallics anything and I feel like these are perfect for fall!  They are a little hard and stiff but after wearing them for a few hours, I noticed that they did loosen and soften up a bit.. I hope they will become more comfortable once they are fully broken in. 




Top: Anthropologie // Cardigan: F21 // Maternity Jeans: Destination Maternity // Flats: Shoemint // Clutch: Urban Outfitters // Sunnies: Ray Bans // Bracelet: F21

Have a wonderful day! 

Labels: , , , , , ,