OOTD: Keeping It Simple

I really don't know how other prego bloggers do it b/c I absolutely have no desire to stand in front of a camera to take photos of myself.  I was invited to a Bloomingdales Preview Event and I knew I wouldn't be able to get away with sweats/baggy clothes so of course I took the opportunity to snap a few photos of my simple outfit.  


I'm 33 weeks this week and in my 3rd trimester... I've gained about 40lbs so far and I'm expected to gain another whopping 10lbs this last trimester... Rylie is so big that I have difficultly breathing from regularly...  I'm still wearing heels from time to time and I still refuse to wear maternity wear... But I have a feeling I'll be in maternity clothes soon b/c literally nothing fits me anymore. 



Did any of you score on the Philip Lim for Target launch?  If so, please let me know!  Since last week was all about this launch,  I found it necessary for me to sport my 3.1 Mini Pashli.  I absolutely love her so much and I love her croc texture.  Once a lover of big handbags, I have now converted to anything crossbody.  It's a lot more convenient for me and I find that it's less harsh for my arms and back.   

top: f21 // shorts: LOFT // heels: h&m // bag: Philip Lim // sunnies: ray ban // watch: michael kors // bracelets: f21 

Labels: , , , , , , ,