Well Rested

I can't even tell you how many sleepless nights I had starting my 2nd trimester when I began showing... I was informed that sleeping on my back was not good for the baby so I needed to sleep on my sides.. Argh, that's when the discomfort, aching back and leg cramps came into play... There were a few nights where I woke up in pain b/c of my leg cramping!

My hubby and I immediately made a trip to the store to purchase a very popular name brand pregnancy pillow for me to use... after 2 nights of using it, I ended up returning it b/c it wasn't soft enough nor was it even comfortable for my back! There was zero support and did absolutely NOTHING for me. 

Well, thank goodness for Bump Nest!  

best pregnancy pillow, pregnancy pillow, bump nest, maternity, maternity pillow, body pillow

Bump Nest contacted me and asked to send me one of their pregnancy pillows... At first I was skeptical b/c of my experience with the name brand one but I decided to give it a try... As soon as I opened the packaged the first thing I noticed was how incredibly soft it was!  It was so soft that I was a little concerned as to how much support it would give my back... Boy was my concern put to shame! 


 This is the MOST comfortable pillow ever!  My first night with the Bump Nest pregnancy pillow was the BEST sleep I had gotten since getting pregnant - I didn't even wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom!  Slept right through the night like a baby!

best pregnancy pillow, pregnancy pillow, bump nest, maternity, maternity pillow, body pillow

Sleep is such an important activity to me, one that I value and cherish.. Since using the Bump Nest Pregnancy Pillow, I have not had any back aches or leg cramps! 

best pregnancy pillow, pregnancy pillow, bump nest, maternity, maternity pillow, body pillow

I am extremely happy to have discovered Bump Nest and would recommend their pregnancy pillows to any expecting lady out there! 

best pregnancy pillow, pregnancy pillow, bump nest, maternity, maternity pillow, body pillow

No more sleepless nights or aches and pains for this girl! 

best pregnancy pillow, pregnancy pillow, bump nest, maternity, maternity pillow, body pillow

top: bcbg // shorts: victorias secret 



The Bump Nest Pregnancy Pillow was sent to me for consideration. I am not getting paid to do this review. All things mentioned are my honest thoughts, opinions and experience. 

Labels: ,