A Look Back At 2013...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday!

As I reflect back on 2013, I can't help but to be filled with so much thankfulness for all of the blessings in my life... 3 personal highlights were my hubby and I celebrating our 1 year anniversary, getting pregnant and delivering a beautiful baby girl... 

One main reason why I love taking photos is that I can always remember the exact moment the photo was taken.. I can remember details like what I was doing that day, who I met up with, what I was feeling and thinking and so forth... I went through my post for this year and picked some OOTD photos that had a good memory attached for me...  







 

 

 






Thank you all for your loving support in 2013.. I hope that you will stick around with me to see what 2014 has in store!  Should be pretty fun yeah?

Labels: , ,