Budget Friendly Gift Wrapping

For many reasons, this is my FAVORITE time of year... 
I absolutely love Christmas, snow, cold weather, winter fashion and of course 
GIFT WRAPPING! 

For some, it's a tedious chore, but I actually find gift wrapping to be relaxing.. I'm not much of a diy/crafter but when it comes to wrapping gifts, I love getting creative because I absolutely detest all of the hideous and tacky christmas wrapping paper out there... 

I have been loving all of the gift wrapping inspirations on Pinterest.. Follow me HERE.


This is also the time of year that I splurge at Michael crafts store.  Everything and I do mean everything, related to Christmas is 60-70% off regular price... Items pictured above were purchase for $0.20-$0.75!  I'm not sure what other people do with these, but I always use them for my holiday gift wrapping.  All you need is a hot glue gun, scissors and twine.


Here are some of my gifts for this year... 



cinnamon sticks also make good toppers. 


I usually purchase big christmas branches/greens and cut them up for little toppers. 



Also incorporating peppermint sticks. 


I love layering burlap with christmas ribbons. 

Only a few days left to do your last minute Christmas shopping!  Yikes, I'm still not done with everyone on my list... Gotta hop to it!

+++

Don't forget to to enter my Urban Decay Giveaway!  
Only a few days left to enter!! Enter HERE

Labels: ,