2014 Goals

blogger, booties, fedora, style, ootd, fashion, coach, korean blogger,

In case you're wondering, these photos are from a few years ago.. I'm still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight... Great, so now that that's out of the way... 

I really hope you all had a wonderful New Year's eve/day... Mine was spent with my loved ones but unfortunately, I can't say it was a good time b/c our little Rylie caught my cold... It's been hard taking care of a sick 6 week old baby.  Imagine being so stuffy and congested and unable to blow your nose. Sad Face! 



blogger, booties, fedora, style, ootd, fashion, coach, korean blogger,

I really wanted to share my 2014 goals with you and hope that you will keep me accountable for them this year!  

1. Feng Shui My Closet and Organize it So I know Exactly What I have
2. Wear The Clothes In My Closet Instead of Buying More
3. Learn More Cooking Recipes
4. Take More Photos of My Family With ME in Them
5. Lose This Baby Weight! 

Please share with me your 2014 goals, I'd love to know! 

Labels: , ,