Simply Loving - January 2014

Wow, haven't done one of these posts in a while.. I blame the baby. =)


dr jart, josie maran, argan balm, bobbi brown nude palette, marc jacobs phone wallet, trader joes, corn salsa,

1. Josie Maran Argan Balm
My hands have been super dry due to excessive washing for the new baby and the winter air.. My daily hand lotion just wasn't doing it so I had to find reinforcements!  I purchased this balm on a splurge with no major expectations but I'm so happy I did b/c it completely moisturizes my dry and cracked areas.. I don't apply this like lotion as it is very greasy, instead I only apply where I need additional hydration like the backs of my hands and between my fingers.  

2. LRoseDesigns Simple MOM Necklace
What can I say? I love this necklace... Of course I got the initials "R" and "E" for the two loves of my life (daughter and husband).  I have been wearing this daily!

3. Marc Jacobs Classic Phone Wallet 
With a huge diaper bag to carry with me everywhere I go, I just don't have enough arms to carry around a handbag anymore... So now, I just toss this Phone Wallet with all of my credit cards/cash along with my phone into my diaper bag.. I love it b/c it's so practical and fits perfectly in the side pocket of my diaper bag. 

4. Trader Joe's Corn & Chili Salsa
This has been my go-to snack!  This salsa along with their blue corn chips. Yummy! In fact, I'm actually eating it right now!  This salsa also tastes so good on top of baked tilapia! Try it and let me know what you think! 

5. Dr Jart Water Fuse Water Max Sleeping Mask
Again, with the winter dry air my skin has been in need of extra hydration.  I apply this sleeping mask on top of my night cream before I go to bed to ensure my skin is hydrated and will stay hydrated for the entire night.  I wake up with my face glowing and moisturized.  Remember guys, dry skin will age your skin sooner than you want!

6. Bobbi Brown Limited Nude Eye Palette
I have a million eye palettes so I'm pretty picky when it comes to purchasing another one to add to my hoarding collection... But i'm so happy I purchased this limited edition one (still available).  The colors are so beautiful and work perfectly for my skin tone.  This palette has become a staple in my everyday routine. 

7. The Fancy Pants Report
Kate was one of the first friend I met through blogging. She is so friendly and sweet! I love her simple and chic style.  She is based in SF and takes beautiful outfit photos.  Kate blogs about her style, beauty products, gives tons of advice and suggestions and attends awesome events!  Follow her if you're not already!  She always has the perfect red lips that makes me want to put on red lipstick even if I'm just in my pajamas. 


Please share with me what you've been loving, I'd love to know! 

Labels: ,