I can't believe it's already February!
Here are some of my favorite things I have been enjoying for the month of January...
- Since when did Target start carrying Orla Kiely items? Passed by the beauty section and saw this adorable vinyl makeup bag... Perfect size to throw in your handbag.
Glam Glow Youth Mud
- Great purifying mask.. Will leave your skin clean and glowing. Kinda expensive, so purchase the travel size first.
- Not a huge fan of strong scents. This candle is not too overpowering but at the same time will make your kitchen smell yummy sweet.
Plaid Baseball Cap
- Lazy and bad hair days must. Who doesn't love buffalo plaid? Such a cheap thrill.
Quilted Nylon Jacket
- It's not very cold here in Socal, but in the chilly evenings this lightweight jacket does a perfect job of keeping you warm. AND, can't beat that it's currently on sale!!
What were some of your favorites for the month of January? Please share!!!
Two great giveaways going on right now!
Labels: simply loving