Classic Red


I'm not a huge fan of red-colored apparel, in fact I don't think I own any red pieces? Oh wait, I think I do have a stripe shirt or something... Anyways, I am a firm believer that a classic red handbag and red heels are must-haves.  I honestly think that they go with any simple outfit. 

So to celebrate our nations birthday, here is my red, white and blue. 

jcrew, blogger, style, fashion blogger, california blogger, rayban, red, prada bag, prada, ray-ban, rayban, loft, loftgirl, anntaylor, ann taylor, halogen, red pumps, red bow pumps, red bow heels, nordstrom, ootd,

jcrew, blogger, style, fashion blogger, california blogger, rayban, red, prada bag, prada, ray-ban, rayban, loft, loftgirl, anntaylor, ann taylor, halogen, red pumps, red bow pumps, red bow heels, nordstrom, ootd,

jcrew, blogger, style, fashion blogger, california blogger, rayban, red, prada bag, prada, ray-ban, rayban, loft, loftgirl, anntaylor, ann taylor, halogen, red pumps, red bow pumps, red bow heels, nordstrom, ootd,

dress: loft (on sale now!) // cardigan: jcrew // heels: halogen (similar here) //
sunnies: rayban // handbag: prada

Labels: , , , , ,