OOTD: Chambray & Skirt

Hello Friends!
Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 
I've been a little busy with my new Baby Instagram Shop!
 If you're interested, please stop by and shop Rylie's clothes!  
I'm having my first sale today at 1:30pm PST!
@Hello_Rylie

fashion blogger, style blogger, ootd, loft, nine west, urban outfitters, forever 21, red skirt, nude pumps, nude heels

One thing I love about summer is all of the bright colors.. This is one of my favorite skirts! 
It's a beautiful reddish orangey color.  Because it's so bright, I toned it down with neutral accessories. 

fashion blogger, style blogger, ootd, loft, nine west, urban outfitters, forever 21, red skirt, nude pumps, nude heels

fashion blogger, style blogger, ootd, loft, nine west, urban outfitters, forever 21, red skirt, nude pumps, nude heels

top: loft // skirt: loft // heels: nine west // clutch: urban outfitters // belt: f21

Labels: , , , , ,