OOTD: Red and White Dry Clean Only

I am in LOVE with this graphic tee.
I saw miss Blair of atlantic-pacific sporting it and I just had to have it. 

blogger, california blogger, style blogger, fashion blogger, sincerely jules, simplyxclassic, jcrew, prada

I'm not much of a graphic tee kinda gal but I'm so happy I purchased this one 
b/c it is super soft and comfortable!  Lucky for me, I was able to get my hands on it when 
it was on clearance at Piperlime.


blogger, california blogger, style blogger, fashion blogger, sincerely jules, simplyxclassic, jcrew, prada

blogger, california blogger, style blogger, fashion blogger, sincerely jules, simplyxclassic, jcrew, prada

top: piperlime // shorts: jcrew (old) // heels: nine west (old) // hat: jcrew // necklace: jcrew (old, but similar here) // bag: prada // watch: michael kors // necklace: jcrew

Labels: , ,