OOTD: Summer Polka Dots

Confession... 
I have jiggly arm fat. 

blogger, style blogger, fashion blogger, california blogger, ann taylor, loft, loft girl, polka dot dress, chambray shirt, jcrew, panama hat

blogger, style blogger, fashion blogger, california blogger, ann taylor, loft, loft girl, polka dot dress, chambray shirt, jcrew, panama hat

blogger, style blogger, fashion blogger, california blogger, ann taylor, loft, loft girl, polka dot dress, chambray shirt, jcrew, panama hat

Because of my arm fat, I tend to hide the upper part of my arms with cardigans or jackets.  I love to wear summer dresses during the warm weather but I find that wearing a cardigan or jacket is too hot...Instead, I sometimes pair my dresses with a light weight breezy chambray shirt.  

How do you guys feel about layering a chambray shirt over a dress?

dress: loft (similar here and here) // chambray: loft // peep toe: aldo shoes (similar) // clutch: urban outfitters (similar here)  // hat: jcrew

Labels: , , ,