A Tour Through Blogland

Amy over at The Real Arnolds was sweet enough to introduce me to a fun little blogger get to know you tag called, "Tour Through Blogland." This is such a great way to feature and expose your favorite bloggers to other blogger friends... I'm so excited to share with you 2 of my favorite bloggers!  There were questions attached to this tag but I decided to skip them and instead focus on my 2 favorite bloggers from the east coast and west coast!

Jessica @ Jeans and a Teacup
I love Jessica! She is such a sweetheart! You may remember her from a collaboration we did a while ago, click here to re-visit. I really like Jessica's simple and well put together look.  She and I both share a mutual love for JCrew and sales!


"Hi! I'm Jessica! I live in Los Angeles but I'm an East Coast gal at heart. I blog over at Jeans and a Teacup where I share my personal style and daily outfit photos.  I love to re-mix the items in my closet to get the most out of everything that I buy. I also believe that you don't have to break the bank when putting together outfits so I'm always on the hunt for deals and sales!"



Lyndsay @ Prosecco in the Park
I recently found Lyndsay's blog and it was love at first sight.  Lyndsay has a clean classic style with a little bit of edge. I like it! She has the chic factor I wish I had!  Make sure you check our some of her cocktail recipes! 


Hi, I’m Lyndsay from Prosecco in the Park, a life and style blog named for one of my favorite pastimes. I live in Manhattan with my boyfriend and have a sweet pup, Mischa, who may or may not currently think her name is “potatoes”. I blog mostly about my personal style, which can be classified as a mix of high and low basics and too many pairs of ankle boots. You will also find some of my city adventures, fun cocktail recipes, and on less frequent occasions, rambling recaps of improv shows and my obsession with Grace Kelly’s haircut.