Home.

Hi Friends and Happy Friday! 
I'm so sorry for the lack of outfit posts. If you follow me on twitter then you already know that I've been packing up, moving and settling into our new home.  It's definitely a lot more work with a baby in the mix. I hope to be back to regular posting in the next 2 weeks.  In the meantime, I'll be sending out an e-mail next week to the winners of my awesome giveaway!  Thanks for entering! 

Our bedroom is slowly coming together... Finally added curtains to our well lit bedroom.  Instead of using those white suitcases for storage hidden away in my closet, I decided they were too pretty to be hiding. 



I decided to de-clutter my life by getting rid of my vanity table.. I threw away/gave away a lot of beauty products I'd been hoarding for no reason... To simplify my life, I kept my basic essentials and put them all in my bathroom drawers and left my skincare items on the bathroom counter.  So much better for me! 



Last but not least, here is my old Ikea 3 shelf bookshelf I purchased over 5 years ago.. It was still in great condition so I didn't want to throw it out but I wanted to upgrade it to make it look nicer. After debating on whether to paint it or not, I decided to go with a simple wallpaper diy.  It was such an easy diy, took less than 30 mins! I think the results are pretty awesome and it totally changes the look! 


And last, I leave you with a photo of Rylie. She had a little hard time transitioning into the new home, but after a few days, I think she's good now...


Labels: