OOTD: Bow Tie and Stripes

I'm so happy the weather is finally starting to cool down and by "cool down" I mean, we're in the 70's now!  One can only hope that the east coast chilly breeze will make it's way over to us soon!

I found this sweater and was shocked when I saw the sale price tag.  Now this is what I would call a "high-low outfit".  
simplyxclassic, rayban, forever21, celine bag, celine handbag, ootd, style, fashion blogger, style blogger, bow tie, southern california, blogger

simplyxclassic, rayban, forever21, celine bag, celine handbag, ootd, style, fashion blogger, style blogger, bow tie, southern california, blogger

simplyxclassic, rayban, forever21, celine bag, celine handbag, ootd, style, fashion blogger, style blogger, bow tie, southern california, blogger

top // sweater // bow // zara shorts // celine bag // heels // sunnies

Labels: ,