OOTD: Mint Tweed and Grey Stripes Part 2

Happy Thursday, Friends!

simplyxclassic, blogger, orange county, style blogger, fashion blogger, zara, mint, houndstooth, rayban, michael kors, givenchy handbag, loft, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, blogger, orange county, style blogger, fashion blogger, zara, mint, houndstooth, rayban, michael kors, givenchy handbag, loft, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, blogger, orange county, style blogger, fashion blogger, zara, mint, houndstooth, rayban, michael kors, givenchy handbag, loft, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, blogger, orange county, style blogger, fashion blogger, zara, mint, houndstooth, rayban, michael kors, givenchy handbag, loft, mommy blogger

What I love about this time of year is being able to throw on a light coat.  If you didn't know, I have a slight obsession with coats and jackets.  Out of every clothing piece, coats and jackets are my absolute favorite and it is my weakness.  I could easily purchase a beautiful wool coat in the middle of 100 degree weather. I really like the mint color and the subtle houndstooth design of this Zara coat, I think it gives dimension to my plain outfit.  What do you think?

Hope you all are doing well b/c everyone in my household caught a yucky cold. I'm afraid to say that it was me who gave it to my baby who then gave it to my hubby.   Take care everyone!

top // zara coat // ae jeans // diy heels // bag in black // sunnies // watch

Labels: ,