OOTD: Stripes and Florals, Again

While the rest of the country is enjoying the autumn leaves and chilly weather, it's still hot and sunny in southern california.
Can't complain though, it's been beautiful even though I recently caught a nasty cold. 
One of the worsts things in my opinion is being sick during the warm weather! Bleh!

simplyxclassic, zara, stripes and floras, rayban, madewell, made well, socal, southern california blogger, blogger, orange county,

Don't mind the bandage on my right hand, I actually burned myself taking a pan out of the oven. Ouch!

simplyxclassic, zara, stripes and floras, rayban, madewell, made well, socal, southern california blogger, blogger, orange county,

simplyxclassic, zara, stripes and floras, rayban, madewell, made well, socal, southern california blogger, blogger, orange county,

Look who decided to get in on the photo...


zara top and shorts // tory burch shoes // bag // sunnies

Labels: ,