OOTD: Fall Florals

Confession:
I have purchased an item just to blog it

simplyxclassic, blogger, zara floral top, ray ban sunnies, zara shorts, crew bag, styleblogger, orange county, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, blogger, zara floral top, ray ban sunnies, zara shorts, crew bag, styleblogger, orange county, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, blogger, zara floral top, ray ban sunnies, zara shorts, crew bag, styleblogger, orange county, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, blogger, zara floral top, ray ban sunnies, zara shorts, crew bag, styleblogger, orange county, mommy blogger

simplyxclassic, blogger, zara floral top, ray ban sunnies, zara shorts, crew bag, styleblogger, orange county, mommy blogger


similar jacket // top // similar shorts // similar heels // bag // watch // sunnies

Thank you to everyone who read my last post and commented. I loved reading your thoughts and knowing that I'm not the only one who struggles with social media lusts.  Today I wanted to write about something else I have done in my blogging journey.  The outfits I post on my blog are actual outfits that I wear out, but there are a few items I have purchased just for the sake of blogging.  For example, I have a leopard coat in my closet that is collecting dust... I saw it in store and thought that it was "blog worthy" and purchased it purely to photograph.  Haven't worn it since that post BUT I plan to wear it this season! I'm determined to wear it! Please tell me I'm not the only one who has done this!! 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway going on right now!
Click here to enter.

Labels: ,